My Service

Is your ad killing your sales?

Having luxurious brochures or fancy advertising that don't sell is like having a beautiful sexy sales promotional girls but could not talk. People got interested and come to your business but they don't get persuaded enough to do the buying.

Some companies tried to push their budget to upgrade their brochures' paper stock but still get another no. Mostly, what we have to do is actually just to re-write the brochures and the ads copy. People got interested to our promotion material as they notice the design. But once they got interested, it's the copy of the brochure or the ad that got them into buying your product or service.

If you agree and you think you need to re-write or re-design your marketing material, then start now.

WHAT I DO
As a freelance copywriter, I will help you to re-write as well as re-design your marketing materials to be more effective. Be it your brochures, website, poster, or even power point presentation and sales letter. But mostly, I have helped re-writing print advertising for some small companies and boost their sales.

MY FEE
Don't worry about the fee. I don't charge as one of those big advertising agencies or the so-called 'creative company' do. I have a set of standard fee that we could start to work with. Just give me a call now.